Innovations in medical devices, surgical equipment and medical solutions are increasingly changing the face of UK healthcare for medical professionals and patients alike. Trinity PR has been fortunate to work with some of the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors of medical and surgical equipment, including running a full-service PR programme for healthcare automation and medication adherence specialists Omnicell.
The agency runs a packed PR programme of activity including:
- Proactive media relations programme targeting trade titles to generate branded news and feature coverage in pharmacy, care home and hospital titles. Tactics include surveying key opinion leaders, development of media reports, issuing press materials and publish ready content
- Ongoing placement of thought leadership features in leading online and traditional media from Omnicell spokespeople and KOL partners such as procurement specialists and directors of pharmacy
- Development of campaigns, such as ‘Let’s Take Care of It’ campaign, (nominated for a CIPR North West PRide Award for Best Healthcare Campaign).
- Managing regional PR teams in Germany, France, Australia and Middle East to ensure we are working collaboratively to an International PR and Marketing strategy
Influence & impact
- Audience media reach last year was in excess of 5m. The agency generated on average at least 5 pieces of branded coverage, in predominantly trade media, every month in the UK alone