The agency provides PR support and strategic counsel to help amplify the work of the External Relations team at Priory – the UK’s leading independent provider of mental health services.
Key areas of focus include; eating disorders; addictions; stress, anxiety and depression; behavioural disorders such as ADHD and serious mental health conditions including OCD and Bipolar. The PR programme has also championed projects within Priory’s Education and Care Home divisions.
- Dovetailing Priory’s wider business and marketing objectives, Trinity works alongside the in-house team to develop a topical and targeted suite of media collateral such as data-led press releases and ‘publish-ready’ content.
- PR tactics include commissioning national opinion polls and securing expert comment and insight from Priory Consultants to underpin key themes and headlines – as well as positively ‘news-jacking’ major campaigns such as World Mental Health Day, Eating Disorder Awareness Week and Dry January
- The retained, rolling PR programme has also shown itself to be agile and responsive during the COVID-19 pandemic. Demands for media comment and professional insight rose exponentially as the impact of repeated lockdowns on the nation’s mental health became apparent.
Influence & impact:
- Currently, branded mentions across all media platforms average at around 50 pieces per month
- A dedicated media relations initiative to raise awareness of addictions services led to the publication of 41 individual articles; 50 online articles (including Huffington Post and the CBI’s “Business Voice”) and the development of 4 unique features, including an article about “addiction tips”, syndicated to 78 regional newspapers. Total earned media was equivalent to £137,000 with an overall audience reach of 6 million.