In the lead up to Black Friday 2023, Priory addiction specialist helps to unwrap the…
We are proud to be supporting Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month (PCAM) for a second year – an awareness-raising and fundraising campaign during November (1-30th). Pancreatic cancer has the lowest survival rate of all the 21 most common cancers in the UK, with only around 4% of people diagnosed surviving five years or more. Shockingly, this figure has hardly improved in the last 40 years.
During the awareness month Pancreatic Cancer UK is calling for people to support its ‘Campaign for Hope’ by:
Holding a Host for Hope event (a food-related fundraising event)
- Signing up to the Trek for Hope (a trek along the Great Wall in November 2015)
- Raising awareness in local communities
- Holding a Purple Lights for Hope event (an awareness event remembering those lost to the disease and celebrating those who’ve survived it)
Find out more: www.pancreaticcancer.org.uk/pcam (live from 15th Sept)
If you are planning on writing editorial on the issue please contact Francesca at Trinity PR for more media information: 020 7112 4905 or 0770 948 7959. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Francesca can help you with:
- emotive and inspiring ‘real life’ case studies
- expert interview & comment from representatives of the charity and its Medical Advisory Board
- statistics, facts and figures
- possible interviews with celebrity charity ambassadors